Monday, March 27, 2006

Freaky Quotes....

I have not blogged for a pretty long time...seems work is slowly taken over my life...I even missed playing Holi due to this...Anyway, project has been delivered and I also came to know some quotes or is it proverbs or still, is it idioms, from a guy in my project team, who keeps using them.One of my friends said it's Sidhuism.....Enjoy!!

"A pat on the back is not too far from a kick on the butt."

"Fate has loaded its dice"

"Holding a cat by it's tail teaches you things you learn no other way"..(I know...didn't make any sense to me too.)


"Don't bet on a horse you have not seen run."

"That's the way the cookie crumbles.".........can be used anywhere,anytime!!!


"After the game, the king and pawn, both go into the same box."

"You can't make omelettes without breaking eggs."

Anyway I am going home tomorrow, after a long time ,....It's gonna be a surprise visit cause I haven't told my parents I am dropping by..It's my Dad's b'day too ..Kolkata here I come!!!

P.S: Will try to blog from there!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger P.R.A.D said...

Roomie, Enjoy your vacation.. Make sure ur dad doesnt up a surprise to you when u go to Kolkata by coming to Pune.. !!

By da way. "You can't make omelettes without breaking eggs." is from Being Cyrus!! Da awful movie I have ever watched... !! ;)

5:10 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage Buddy....shall enjoy ur absence while it lasts...take ur own time in cuming back...;-)..
just kidding buddy, u are the only one who sends replies to my crazy fwds...(even if they are derogatory in nature)...ie, u shall be missed....n dont come back empty handed

5:39 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. John,
All Quotes are preety good,

carry on,

Bye

6:45 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger zonko said...

yappy journey to bongland..

chicken roll.. ymm.. :)

and why the hell do you want to approve comments??

12:08 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

heh hehe hehe .... nice quotes ...

and congrats on a successful delivery :)

and bon voyage ... have fun at home :)

10:34 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Anoop said...

Prad:Thank God my dad didn't give me a shock!!!May go and watch the movie during the weekend...Happy Easter to u !!

Thakudu:Obviously I won't come back empty-handed....My bag in one hand and a water bootle in the other(sic??)
...just joking....anyway won't be able to get something which is as good as the stuff u brought back:)

Anonymous(know who u r):thanks....poll in some like this in ur comments...must be having a stock!!

Zonko:thanks!!!
answer for the 2nd question: chumma!!!
Nay boss..a bit of censorship is ok!!

Niki chan:Thanks..Happy easter to u too!!Yeah!!It was a surprise visit!!

Deepa:Thank yaar....there is a project between successful and delivery;)

2:04 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

which is .... ?

2:16 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Anoop said...

Deepa:I meant its not only "a successful delivery"(people will get ideas)..it was "a successful PROJECT delivery"

8:21 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Balaji said...

Sitting in office and reading this post, i find "A pat on the back is not too far from a kick on the butt." to be more situation like!!
keep posting!
so sorry for a belated Visit!!

3:14 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home