Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tag ..Tag ..Tag!!!!!

So I have been tagged by Shikha....and the tag has got something to do with my lucky number 4.... So here goes------------

Four jobs I have had:-
My first job was and is still a software engineer and I am still waiting to shift gears!!!

Four movies I would watch over and over again :
Life is Beautiful
Sound of Music
Aaradhana
The Gods Must be Crazy

Four places I have lived:
That's simple....
Calcutta....(it will always remain Cal and not Kol for me)
Trivandrum
Quilon...some of the best days of my life spent out here...college obviously!!
and now Pune......cool place ..

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Definitely Friends
Whose Line is it Anyway
and I wish I they could have reruns of Nukkad and Udaan(yeah the ones which used to come in Doordarshan!!!)..they were so much better than the dumb,senti serials they show now!!!

Four places I have been on vacation:
Jaipur
Hyderabad
Bangalore
Pondicherry ....still waiting to go abroad:(

Four of my favourite foods:
Chicken Chopsuey
Paav Bhaji with lots of butter
Gaajar(Carrot) ka Halwa
Pizza with lots of cheese.....slurp!!!

Four places I'd rather be now:
Ladakh
Siberia
Munnar
or playing football with friends!!!

Four sites I visit daily:
BBC
Google
Espnstar
was Orkut...but it's blocked now:(

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Thoyakat
Prad
Matty
Naiju

3 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

Lots of cheese and lots of butter??that explains a lot:)

3:00 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger P.R.A.D said...

Still waiting to go abroad ? Da only option u have is a Cargo Ship !! I am not sure whether the aeroplane will take - off with you on board !!

4:28 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger The Ech Aar Manager said...

Oye...nice posts...spent the entire afternoon going through your blog...nice effort....

6:32 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home