Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged!!!!!

I've been tagged by Kannan.. and the rules are...
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.

2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been
tagged.

4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Target: Female



So here goes..........



1)Definitely one who gives up the T.V. remote without a fight.
2)Will watch football,cricket,tennis,hockey with me.......if not playing :)
3)Who loves travelling,enjoys music and is a great cook(last point is essential.....)
4)Is pious...(sounds weird,huh???)
5)Whom I can lean on when the going gets tough(Beware:75+ body weight here!!)
6)Knows that Tendulkar doesn't score goals and Beckham doesn't smash sixes!!
7)For whom perfection is not a mania and dirt not a phobia!!!
.
.
.

8)And lastly,comes up with great topics to post in my blog(thats when I run out of ideas)!!



Aaahaaaa...at last I came up with 8 points....think most of the guys I know have already been tagged... except one who asked me to tag him....so Matty....here goes...you are TAGGED!!!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do u mean by saying
Whom I can lean on when the going gets tough????????

3:25 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Matty said...

You are tagged!!!

8:36 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Matty said...

Hey Budima,,,

your weight is 75+ ???????

what the '+' means...
+20+30+40+50+....so on..?

I guess you mistyped the + instead of pressing a digit key

12:51 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Anoop said...

Nope ...+.5 or -.5....dont be jealous of well built bodies!!

6:06 PM, January 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home