Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Over and Out!!

It's been a tiring week and it's still not over!!!!Came on Sunday to office... which is unheard of, and worked on that day... which is more unheard of!!! I missed a cricket match as well as a movie with my friends... all and all, I am flustered, tired, pissed off and there is not a single idea coming into my head about which I can blog about!!!! To top this all, I can't have Tandoori Chicken due to the Bird flu... Aaagh!!!

Anyway, the weekend is only 2 days away...will have to survive those 2 days and then sleep, sleep and more sleep....that's if I am not asked to come again this weekend:(

Cups of coffee from the vending machine and cream biscuits are the manna I am carrying myself on... Of course, in case the coffee powder gets over, you get something which seems to be a mixture of cornflour, water and sugar, with a topping of curd...Yuck!!!!

Anyway I am not getting bored of the stuff I do....and until the time I enjoy my work it's ok!!!Also, there is always sea food and being a vegetarian seems to be the trend now, what with so many celebrities proclaiming their "greener" side!!!

I already feel better after venting out my frustrations on my Wall, and oh yes,there is some kind of treasure hunt competition in our project on Friday...So something to look forward to!!!!Chalo...not much of a post....but well to all frustrated people out there.....Just chill!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

1st ???

1:52 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

bad day ... huh ???

Well, like ur ending words : J.U.S.T ... C.H.I.L.L

weekendz pretty much around the corner.

1:53 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

Nice post boss...!
Hope you get the sleep you badly want...
:))

10:32 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

If u really njoi ur wk then wkng even 24*7 is fine...But if u dont also there is always a way out...blog blog n blog....Hope u hav a gr8 wknd ahead !!!

2:42 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Anoop said...

~*. D E E P A .* ~ : Yep, u posted first..nice surprize..
weekend will be in office!!

Kannan:think the only sleep i get will be when i am in office!!!

Thoyakat:Just came to know, I will have to come to office during the weekend..there goes my sleep:(

6:17 PM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home